1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Wednesday, October 22, is a "late start day."
1st period class will start at Students on campus between and must go to the Commons or Old Gym to wait for 1st period. Students with personal transportation have the option of arriving before and then waiting in the gym/commons, or not coming on campus until and then going to 1st period. Students riding the morning bus will be picked up at regular times and brought to school. All bus riders must then go to the gym/commons until . Computer Lab 211 will be open for students. Breakfast may be purchased in the cafeteria just like any other day. Late start schedule:
|1st||9:05-9:43||5th - B||12:22-12:42|
|2nd||9:48-10:26||5th - C||12:47-1:07|
|5th - A||11:57-12:17||8th||2:38-3:15|
Click here to find information about What Parents Need to Know about Enterovirus D68
- Visit the CDC website often for the most current Ebola information: http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/ebola/index.html or www.cdc.gov/ebola
- Woodford County Health Department - 309-467-3064
- Tazewell County Health Department - 309-925-5511
MTHS is hosting the Central Illinois Softball Coaching Clinic on November 15, 2014. This clinic is available to school and summer league coaches (8U and up). The NCAA All-Time Winningest coach, Margie Wright, will be a featured speaker. For clinic schedule and registration click this link. Walk-ins the day of the clinic will be taken; however, we prefer pre-registrations by November 8th so that we can prepare for lunch. Send payment and form to:
Thursday, Oct 23 5 P.M.– 8:30 P.M.
Friday, Oct 24 8 A.M.– 12 P.M.
- Once again MTHS is setting up Parent/Teacher Conferences through Skyward in an attempt to make this process as efficient and productive as possible for our parents. Parents may sign up for conferences by logging into their accounts and clicking on the link that says Parent Conferences. Conference signups will begin at 8 A.M. September 10th until midnight Oct 22nd . Please remember the conference times you want may already be scheduled if you wait too late to set up your conferences.
- When signing up , please remember the following:
- Conference times have a 10 minute running time.
- Allow yourself enough time to transition from one conference to another.
- Allow yourself enough time to park before you begin your first conference.
- A tutorial on how to use Skyward to schedule Parent/Teacher Conferences can be found on your Skyward page. Click on District Links. A drop down appears / click on Scheduling Your Parent Teacher Conference Tutorial. You can print this off for your reference.
- There will be print copies of this tutorial in the main office if you prefer a different choice over the digital download.
- As always if you prefer to set up your appointments by phone simply call
- Ms. Tina Winkler in the guidance office at 367 -4151 Ext. 55
at Parent/Teacher Conferences.
The following teachers will not be available for conferences on Thursday Oct 23rd due to schedule conflicts. :
The following teachers will not be available on Friday Oct 24th due to schedule conflicts: